Recording a Lesson
SportsCAD has its own built in recording studio. Simply switch to Recording Mode and all of the action in the recording window (videos, drawings, transparencies, mouse movements etc), as well as your voice are recorded to a file. You can then send this file and student videos to CD, the Web, or to Email.
Once inside the Analysis Section, there are two ways to access and create Lesson Files:
1) Click the “Record Lesson” icon located on the Analysis Tool Bar (Icon ) or
2) Choose “Advanced” and “Record Lesson”.
Once you have selected to record a lesson, the above window will open. The Menu Bar is still available at the top and you still have access to all of the features of the software to put in your lesson.
Using the buttons to the right of the recording area, you can change Student names, record, save and see the available time left of your current recording.
1) Select the Student to Record (4). The recording will be saved to this students' database.
2) Open the videos that you want to record.
3) Click the "Start Recording" button (5).
4) Start creating the recorded lesson with drawings, talking into the mic etc.
5) Click the "Stop Recording" button (5).
6) Click the "Save Video" button and name your recording (or simply use the default name).
7) You can now close the Recording feature (9) or click the Send Lessons button (8) to continue to the Send Lessons section of the software.