High Def Camera Import
How to use Hi Def Camera Import
Select this capture method to import individual videos from your HD camcorder, HD camera, Iphone, Ipad, phone or tablet. This method allows you to select each video one at a time, trim from the front and back of video, and save to SportsCAD (this method also removes the video from your camera... see below).
Note: Before using this method, you must point SportsCAD to the folder that stores your videos. This only needs to be done once. Click Here to learn how to point to the folder.
1) Select a video from the Video List (item 7) by clicking on it.
2) Use the Play buttons (item 10) or Scroll bar (item 15) to scroll where you want the imported video to start and click the Set Start Point button (item 11).
3) Use the Play buttons (item 10) or Scroll bar (item 15) to scroll where you want the imported video to end and click the Set End Point button (item 12).
4) Change the Student name if needed (item 2).
5) Click the "Save New Video" button to import the video into SportsCAD (item 13).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once the import is complete, this method will remove the original video from the camera folder and move it to a folder in SportsCAD called "Processed Videos". If this is not desired, simply use Manually Import Videos instead, as this method does not move the original video from its current location. You should empty the "Processed Videos" folder occasionally. For more information click here.