Manually Import Videos
How to use Manual Import
The Manual Import method is designed to import individual videos that do not come from your main day to day camera. This includes videos that you might have received by email, thumb drive, cd / dvd, phone, downloaded from the web or extracted from Youtube etc.
1) Use the Open Video button (item 6) to find and open your video. Valid videos include AVI, MOV, MTS, WMV, MPG and MP4 videos.
2) Use the Play buttons (item 12) or Scroll bar (item 17) to scroll where you want the imported video to start and click the Set Start Point button (item 13).
3) Use the Play buttons (item 12) or Scroll bar (item 17) to scroll where you want the imported video to end and click the Set End Point button (item 13).
4) Change the Student name if needed (item 3) and / or click to add the Edge filter (item 9) if desired.
5) Click the "Save New Video" button to import the video into SportsCAD (item 15).
Note: If the video appears jerky during frame by frame analysis, or if it takes 2 clicks to advance one frame of video, see how to fix it here.