Send to Email
SportsCAD creates customized emails for your students. This feature sends converted videos directly to your students email Inbox. When you click to Send Emails (15), the videos, lessons and drills that you added to the Files to Send list (8) will be converted and sent to your student.
Note: All email servers are different and some have file size restrictions. For this reason, SportsCAD sends each video individually (send 3 videos and your student will get 3 emails) and you should limit this feature to sending videos that are smaller in recording time.
1) Click the "Send Lesson" button from the Main Menu.
2) Click the "Create Video Email" button.
3) Use the Select Student button (14) to select a student.
4) Select a Database (2) and a Student (3).
5) Add any desired videos by selecting them (4) and adding them (5) to the Files to Send list (8).
6) Add any desired lessons by selecting them (6) and adding them (7) to the Files to Send list (8).
7) Click the Send Emails button (15) to begin sending the email.
Note: You can go back and select other models or student videos and drills to be added to the web page.
Note: If your students email address is not on file, you will need to manually add it (13).