Send to Web
SportsCAD creates video lesson web pages for the internet. The web page will include a online viewer and links to the videos, lessons and drills that you add. When you click to Send to Web (15), the videos, lessons and drills that you added to the Files to Send list (8) will be converted and uploaded to your ftp server, and a web page will be created. Your student will also get an email with a link to the website.
1) Click the "Send Lesson" button from the Main Menu.
2) Click the "Create Web Page" button.
3) Use the Select Student button (14) to select a student.
4) Select a Database (2) and a Student (3).
5) Add any desired videos by selecting them (4) and adding them (5) to the Files to Send list (8).
6) Add any desired lessons by selecting them (6) and adding them (7) to the Files to Send list (8).
7) Click the Send to Web button (15) to begin the web creation.
Note: You can go back and select other models or student videos and drills to be added to the web page.
Note: If your students email address is not on file, you will need to manually add it (13).