Motion Analysis Software
Extremely Powerful, Easy to Use and Learn, Very Affordable
Welcome to the SportsCad Motion Analysis website.
Our software is designed to help you analyze the biomechanics of sports and motion. The
SportsCad® Motion Analysis Program
was designed to combine the power of video instruction and the digital technology of computers to give you
a complete and powerful tool for motion analysis. The SportsCAD software
products are well known for their ease of use. Just click on the demos to see for yourself how easy it is
to get started.
SportsCad will allow you to copy video from your camera, phone or tablet into
the program. The video can then be better analyzed by using the drawing tools and many other features of the
program, by modeling other professional motions, and by being able to take total control of the video like never
For Professional Instructors and Coaches, your students will have a much
better understanding of what you are trying to convey, and you can keep their motions on file for future
comparison. For Parents, here's your chance to learn enough about your Childs sport to talk about it with your
child and his coach. This is the tool you need to become interactive in your Childs sport development. For you
Athletes interested in maximum performance in your sport, there is no better way than to "model" the motions of the
Click on the link to view the online demos. Download the program and give it a try. If you
have questions, just send an email or give us a call!
Why buy SportsCAD 10.0?
1) When it comes down to it, it is all about
controlling the video. SportsCAD has the best control of video in the industry.
2) You don't need a degree to use the software. SportsCAD is easy to use and
easy to understand.
3) SportsCAD is a Professional grade software program that has been in the
market since 1997.
4) Edge to Edge Video Analysis - Full screen video in the analysis section
with no clutter found in other programs.
5) You control the look. You can change the look and wording of the program
to fit your business.
6) Download the available Golf, Tennis and Baseball model videos directly to
7) If you want to send video lessons to your students, you can link directly
to your website. No "locker" or monthly fees.
8) With SportsCAD you can analyze up to 8 videos at a time.
9) Drawing Macros - Create stick figures of perfect positions and place them
on any video.
10) Take advantage of the lower price!